Drivelers did a #360 and headed to fish

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Raining hard then nothing; then rinse and repeat

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
@Keebs you can thank trad bow for the suggestion.

It is a good one.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Fix'in to shut this place down & go hide in the MON!!!!!!
Good Day all - - hope all stays safe with what is predicted!!:lovey:

Good day to The Lady. :)

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Just had a line of high wind and lots of side-ways rain come through. Everything is really "blusterous" outside now and the temp has dropped about 15 °F during the past 10 minutes.

I'm looking at the current radar of the long line of possibly nasty stuff back across the state that is still heading this way moving in a east/southeasterly direction. We don't need any more bad, threatening weather for sure. :banginghe

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Just had a line of high wind and lots of side-ways rain come through. Everything is really "blusterous" outside now and the temp has dropped about 15 °F during the past 10 minutes.

I'm looking at the current radar of the long line of possibly nasty stuff back across the state that is still heading this way moving in a east/southeasterly direction. We don't need any more bad, threatening weather for sure. :banginghe

Make sure your tandem bike is strapped down good!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
IKR?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Went to the metropolis of Gibson, GA!! Awesome lil diner, grocery shopping at the little private owned meat market.

Made a lap around my place and Tate's. He had a piece 'o tin blow up on the summer kitchen. Made 3 cast with a pank trick worm in his neighbors pond, went 2-3!! Wind started kicking, temp drop of at least 10 degrees.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Make sure your tandem bike is strapped down good!

I may have a lot of different things BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE.....NO I DON'T HAVE A TANDEM BIKE LIKE YOURS !!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

However, I DO have a Schwinn Sierra GS - 26" that is a 21-speed with a Cloud 9 seat and this bike is for grown-up guys like me that are at least 6' 1" - 6' 5" tall. :cheers:

Mine also has a bathroom on it depending on what size grizzly bear is chasing me and it also has a shower on it as well depending just how hard that it is raining at the time. :pop:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I may have a lot of different things BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE.....NO I DON'T HAVE A TANDEM BIKE LIKE YOURS !!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::pop:

However, I DO have a Schwinn Sierra GS - 26" that is a 21-speed with a Cloud 9 seat and this bike is for grown-up guys like me that are at least 6' 1" - 6' 5" tall. :cheers:

Possum ain't but 5'1" with stacks.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Looking west for rain,maybe slightly before midnight or just after.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evenin folks!

Seemed like more, but I only had about a 1.10” to go along with almost .70 yesterday. Tha’s some pretty good rainfall in 2 days though. We’ll probably be begging for rain at some point this Summer.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good even'n folks.

Hope everyone is and will be safe with the weather. "Spose to come through here starting around 2a and then another round tomorrow even'.

Backatcha core, y’all stay safe too.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Definitely looking like more on the way at some point tonight.