Drivelers drinking lots of water #416

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yesterday I posted that I was going to Lowes to get a couple of tees because the ones from home depot were no good(leaking) even with small SS hose clamps. Actually they were not tees, they were inline valves as I split my mini irrigation into 2 zones.

It was pathetic how bad the irrigation and mini/drip irrigation parts and supply section was. The entire area appeared as if a tornado had blown through it. It was just a hodgepodge of parts and accessories in the worst order I’ve ever seen. I stuck it out and searched every stinking box individually and miraculously found 2 of the valves. Almost walked out 2-3 times, but didn’t.
I got them installed late yesterday evening before dark and they don’t leak.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I think I`ll go drag a fly across a blue hole this morning in the creek. Then get in it myself.

Mornin`.
I was wondering if you would! Sounds like a fine plan to me. Right atter you cool off a mater sammich and ice tea.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Not much dew this morning. At 78* here it might have already burned off.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Today might be the day that the Kinchafoonee Creek sets a new record for being the lowest it`s ever been. Ain`t much water in it right now. heap of places won`t even float a kayak, with nobody in it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Had one small second planting tomato plant totally deleafed by a smallish green tomato worm. GRRRRRRR

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Today might be the day that the Kinchafoonee Creek sets a new record for being the lowest it`s ever been. Ain`t much water in it right now. heap of places won`t even float a kayak, with nobody in it.

That will concentrate the reptiles.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Yesterday I posted that I was going to Lowes to get a couple of tees because the ones from home depot were no good(leaking) even with small SS hose clamps. Actually they were not tees, they were inline valves as I split my mini irrigation into 2 zones.

It was pathetic how bad the irrigation and mini/drip irrigation parts and supply section was. The entire area appeared as if a tornado had blown through it. It was just a hodgepodge of parts and accessories in the worst order I’ve ever seen. I stuck it out and searched every stinking box individually and miraculously found 2 of the valves. Almost walked out 2-3 times, but didn’t.
I got them installed late yesterday evening before dark and they don’t leak.
Preserverence is good

Status
Not open for further replies.