Drivelers keeping family and friends close #359

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I had similar experience at county court house. Been on full home stead exemption for a few years. I setup house so Mrs is successor, no probate required.

I get call need to redo exemption application due to adding wife. Lady pulls out application 6x8 index card with affirmation printed on it. She proceeds to fill in our names and address by hand on two cards and had me sign them. Nothing changed, I qualified before adding wife, I qualify now! Make work for .gov employees! :mad:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If the weather guesser is right it’s going to rocking here for a while.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
All north of me.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well, got "Daisey" nestled into her "safe" chair down here in my media room. She never has liked storms.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’m feeling left out here.....

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Hey Batjack,I got through mowing the orchard before 1500.You advised rain coming in between 1500 and 1900. Drinking ice water,got porch fan spinning.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Hey Batjack,I got through mowing the orchard before 1500.You advised rain coming in between 1500 and 1900. Drinking ice water,got porch fan spinning.
That's TWC showed this morning, It's still here but looks to head your way shortly.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Quiet between waves, looks of the purple on the radar it’s fixin to get real about 3PM.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Looks like
Y’all are gonna get wet and maybe worse.Keep safe

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good afternoon evabody.
Frogs heading to high ground east of the big rock.Headed toward Mrs.H22 s neighborhood.
Got all my chores done before the rain started.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
It’s some kind of hot and humid here in the Lake Country

Status
Not open for further replies.