Drivelers Praying for rain #431

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Outdoor work all done for the day. Inside work, too. Kim made both a zucchini bread, and a batch of sourdough cinnamon rolls. Pretty sure it's nap time, after that.

flatwoods

Just got home. I called dad multiple times this morning over a couple hours with no answer. Not unusual as he can't hear anything. Something just told me to go check on him though.
I got there and he was on his throne with the western channel wide open. Happy as a pig in mud.
He said, I'm sorry you drove all the way up here to check on me. Since you are here we might as well go to the Waffle House though. :ROFLMAO:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Just got home. I called dad multiple times this morning over a couple hours with no answer. Not unusual as he can't hear anything. Something just told me to go check on him though.
I got there and he was on his throne with the western channel wide open. Happy as a pig in mud.
He said, I'm sorry you drove all the way up here to check on me. Since you are here we might as well go to the Waffle House though. :ROFLMAO:

You are a good son

Core Lokt

I can't remember if I mentioned it but when I got home Tuesday I went to put my crocks on and there was only 1 on the back porch. When I went to the dump today I saw the guy that lives at the end of my road. I asked him if he had a brown crock and he said yes, his dog brought it home. Got my shoe back! I politely asked him to keep his dog at his place.

Core Lokt

It's a black German Sheppard and he has 4-5 other pit bulls tied up. Black guy, not that it matters. Nice guy but I did tell him just now that if any of them come over and are aggressive or get on my dog they will not be coming home. He aggreged. Guy just moved into a house where someone died not long ago.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Spraying is done, hopefully this heat will speed the demise of the weeds.