Drivelers say the days get sweeter #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mormon kids beat on my door, why do those people force one to be rude.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Made me chuckle, kid was probably 20 years old. This is “Elder” ……..

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I only get some young, plump, Latino chick that wants to sell me children's books
I had one of those about two weeks ago. Very polite kid, looked to be a junior in college.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Next time you see them coming, quickly strip nakid.. grab and open a beer.... snatch the door open and scream "What the.... do you want?!?!" Be prepared how ever to dial 911 if your front porch is more that a few feet off the ground. They all have a list of addresses to never visit.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I did ok until the kid asked me if I was sure my faith was really working and he’d like tell me more about the Book of Mormon. We had a short discussion of whose porch he was on and the audacity it took to insult a man on his own porch. They beat hasty retreat.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I did ok until the kid asked me if I was sure my faith was really working and he’d like tell me more about the Book of Mormon. We had a short discussion of whose porch he was on and the audacity it took to insult a man on his own porch. They beat hasty retreat.
I usually ask them did the founder of said religion rise from the dead after 3 days and how come there isn,t a religious holiday named after him.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Exactly how I was both times. Maybe that's why she came back?
Best one was by accident, one of them high end vacuum cleaner companies that start with "K" kept calling and I kept tell'n them my house was built in the 1800's and only had one room with carpet.. but you know how they can be.. so I set up the appt. for them to show up at my house about 30 minutes before the wife got home from work.. yep.. up pulls a new white Camero and out comes a skinny 20 something girl. She came in and with me tell'n her she needed to leave.. kept on with a sells pitch.. whole time I'm look'n over her shoulder out the front window.. needless to say, when the wife got home.. we got a free vacuum cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.