Drivelers say the days get sweeter #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I've heard more than once that rain water is electrically energized and contains nitrates and the reason it is better for plant growth.
No, sorry but the air itself gets charged with ions during a electrical storms and add nitrogen (good for growing plants) to the air. Using metal cages, racks, and such help with the process. Problem is that it as good as nitrogen is for plant growth it hinders fruit and veggie growth...makes plants grow big, but no produce.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Good lunch with the daughter and SIL at a local 'beach bar' restaurant. $5 bloody Mary's and $1 oysters on the half shell. Capped it off with a fried platter of grouper and oysters, and a $2 house draft.

Came home, took a short nap, and now nursing an ol' fashioned, sitting on the front porch, watching a light rain shower. Good day! Better than a fish hook in your leg!

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good lunch with the daughter and SIL at a local 'beach bar' restaurant. $5 bloody Mary's and $1 oysters on the half shell. Capped it off with a fried platter of grouper and oysters, and a $2 house draft.

Came home, took a short nap, and now nursing an ol' fashioned, sitting on the front porch, watching a light rain shower. Good day! Better than a fish hook in your leg!
Rain Shower? What dat is

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I was trying to program the sprinkler control this afternoon. It was overcast, suddenly “boom” and I got wet. I’ll finish putting in the last setting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts