Drivelers say the days get sweeter #429

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I need 10 acres of rainwater 2 inches deep. I especially would like Alcovy River water. Please advise as to to time you will provide same. Thank You Sir Milk it’s nice doing bitness with you.

There is Alcovy water flowing in the Ocmulgee to your east.
Just need to devise a flat lands flume of some sort. I ain’t able anymore.
However Sirs Trad and Craka always out there doing stuff. Maybe Sir Flat could find a way to acquire some state equipment.
I think Sir G used to teach physics and might could design it.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
There is Alcovy water flowing in the Ocmulgee to your east.
Just need to devise a flat lands flume of some sort. I ain’t able anymore.
However Sirs Trad and Craka always out there doing stuff. Maybe Sir Flat could find a way to acquire some state equipment.
I think Sir G used to teach physics and might could design it.
So you don’t want to dirty your hands with such a harebrained scheme? I guess you’ll just wash your hands of the whole affair. We just need you to provide funding, we’ll do all the dirty work. Craka will be in charge of inventory procurement.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
So you don’t want to dirty your hands with such a harebrained scheme? I guess you’ll just wash your hands of the whole affair. We just need you to provide funding, we’ll do all the dirty work. Craka will be in charge of inventory procurement.

I think a bond referendum will be the best way to fund this project. The customers will have to pay dearly for the water :biggrin2:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The weed growers in AR we excellent water movers. Patches on fire breaks up on the ridges were irrigated from the creeks below.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Baby deer was in the front yard when I went to check to mail. She is much more sturdy on her legs now. When I first saw it, still had very wobbly legs. She ran back to her safe place in the lot. Such a cutie.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
A hydraulic ram pump,several 325 gallon containers spaced evenly from water source and several miles of waterline and your golden.Just need a lake close by to draw from :banana:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Was it profitable ??
Musta been they kept after for years even with many of their patches destroyed. We’d find their water lines Turkey hunting in the national forest.

flatwoods

Home at last last. I see I missed some intellectual conversation.

Took longer than expected but not like I got much else to do.

Biscuit stop, doctor, hair cut, groceries, pharmacy.
Dad worn out. Take dad home and get settled in chair.
Check AC filter, wholesale hookup, fish store.
Home. Wheeeewwww. I should be tired

Status
Not open for further replies.