Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Bat….

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I need to do the take no longer worn clothes to the Salvation Army. It could be several bags worth.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I need to do the take no longer worn clothes to the Salvation Army. It could be several bags worth.

That’s on the list as well. We’re going through closets, the whole place as time allows.

Way past due.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Waiting on UPS guy, it’s like Christmas. Got dang lucky on my ammo finds.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Monday to ALL of you Drivelers.

It feels good to be able to be more functional for a change as I have not been able to do my normal daily routines lately. This health problem first started back in late June with a 911 call and an ambulance trip to the hospital. That day, without any warning, my world seemed to be spinning at 100 mph in a leftward circle. The doctors discovered that I was completely dehydrated and I was forced to drink huge amounts of fluids etc to become half-way normal again BUT it did work and I ultimately resumed my normal daily activities.

Unfortunately, this same thing happened a few more times recently and I haven't been able to function much at all lately. The sad thing is that due to the hospital already being past full capacity due to the Covid crisis, it surely created a tough problem of being able to be treated as quickly as possible. However, hopefully, I have turned the corner finally as I have been forced to take certain medications to eliminate the dizziness etc so that I can function again. Thankfully it has worked excellent during these past 3 days now and I am hopeful that it will continue to get better. Saturday was a good day and yesterday was even a better one as I spent a few hours of both days taking it really easy up in my woods in the country. I even got to see a few deer in the process. The weather was fantastic all weekend and I also got to visit several dear friends up in the country as well. Hopefully, this trend will continue and these Vertigo problems will be quickly in my rearview mirror and never return.

I have missed conversations with lots of you lately and I hope that all of you will have a good day and pass it on as well.

PS: My sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Vernon Holt as he was always such a fine gentleman to all of us here. My Prayers are being sent up this morning for the Holt Family.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning trad

hey EE, glad you are on the mend.

mornin claw

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning EE and BC

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good Morning and Happy Monday to ALL of you Drivelers.

It feels good to be able to be more functional for a change as I have not been able to do my normal daily routines lately. This health problem first started back in late June with a 911 call and an ambulance trip to the hospital. That day, without any warning, my world seemed to be spinning at 100 mph in a leftward circle. The doctors discovered that I was completely dehydrated and I was forced to drink huge amounts of fluids etc to become half-way normal again BUT it did work and I ultimately resumed my normal daily activities.

Unfortunately, this same thing happened a few more times recently and I haven't been able to function much at all lately. The sad thing is that due to the hospital already being past full capacity due to the Covid crisis, it surely created a tough problem of being able to be treated as quickly as possible. However, hopefully, I have turned the corner finally as I have been forced to take certain medications to eliminate the dizziness etc so that I can function again. Thankfully it has worked excellent during these past 3 days now and I am hopeful that it will continue to get better. Saturday was a good day and yesterday was even a better one as I spent a few hours of both days taking it really easy up in my woods in the country. I even got to see a few deer in the process. The weather was fantastic all weekend and I also got to visit several dear friends up in the country as well. Hopefully, this trend will continue and these Vertigo problems will be quickly in my rearview mirror and never return.

I have missed conversations with lots of you lately and I hope that all of you will have a good day and pass it on as well.

PS: My sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Vernon Holt as he was always such a fine gentleman to all of us here. My Prayers are being sent up this morning for the Holt Family.

Glad to hear you are on the mend!!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
EE, TB, Bear, Milkman…..good morning.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning Quackbro. Hope all goes well

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Goot mernin', Drivelers. Chili up here in the mountain this am.

Status
Not open for further replies.