Driverlers #421 what’s that sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

How big is your plugger? I’ve got one and had it for years, but it seems a little to small. It does work though.
I think its a 2x2 plug. ? It is small. I have a big area that needs plugging. See earlier pic.
I usually just plug randomly. Problem is that you really cant see results for a couple years.
I think this morning I will plug a small area. Should be able to see that quicker.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I need to plug some centipede. Still early though. I'll wait a few more weeks.

I also noticed that my tomatoes aren't doing much.
Planted too early as always. Those cool nights seem to stunt them.
I could plant some now and they would outgrow my current ones.
Now that’s a fact, at least I’ve seen it before.

flatwoods

Problem is, where my blisters are is right where my my cutter handle hits my palms when getting under it. facepalm:

View attachment 1302011View attachment 1302012

Top pic is about the same as bottom. I had a bad angle on the pic though.

Think I’m just going to cut them smaller. It’ll be much easier, it’s tough getting it up with plenty of roots and dirt. Survival rate goes way up though.

I’m going to pad my palms and slide gloves over it.
Gloves?? There's an idea. ::ke:
I never use them either.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I think its a 2x2 plug. ? It is small. I have a big area that needs plugging. See earlier pic.
I usually just plug randomly. Problem is that you really cant see results for a couple years.
I think this morning I will plug a small area. Should be able to see that quicker.

I agree 100%, that's exactly the results I got with mine. After a couple or 3 years the those little plugs become obvious nice patches.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chief,

morning! Blisters on the palms will slow you down. Don't let them get infected.

Morning Gobblein. Yessir, I came in yesterday after they got bad, cleaned them well, applied bacitracin ointment, and bandaged them. Then I put gloves over them and went back to work. facepalm: :bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We started our front and back yard with plugs from some St. Augustine that H22 got a couple of shovels full back in the day from a friends Mom's house. I love our St. Augustine.:clap: Maters already have little green one on the vine here. H22 uses some kind of Miracle grow veggie stuff on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.