DAD THINKING: My Son's first vehicle

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Y’all way better mechanics than me. If I had done such as that there ain’t no way I’d ever be able to forget what flavor of car it was.

Whitefeather

Management Material
This is what your daddys car woulda had to looked like with a 911 engine. Pretty dadgum awesome if I do say so myself but you'd have to weld that rear section back on if you wanna put it back together.

I’m not a “car” guy. But that sounds like a lot of work just to show off. I just as soon steal their girlfriends with my baby blue 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with Pioneer TSX box speakers lined up in the back window

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I drove my daddies 87 f150 single cab, manual long bed til I totaled it. Had to walk til I worked long enough to buy my own 86 f150. That truck taught me how to fix a vehicle.
I happened to inherit a rough 99 4 cylinder Ranger bout the time my oldest was 15. Spent about $1,000 on it getting it tuned up and some tires. Son #2 is driving it now. It’s made it 3 years, hope it lasts til at least the next oil change, but I have my doubts. Hard to get a speeding ticket or spin tires in it too. I tell them it keeps them humble.

deermaster13

Cool thread. Dad put me in a 67 mustang . I put my youngest daughterin an 89 Chevy 4c4 regular cab truck. Ive got the truck but unfortunately sold the mustang years ago. .