Duck Hunt Guidance

I just moved here from NC, living in Kennesaw area now. I have a senior hunt titled Labrador with 8 hunts under her belt. I am going to Skeeter Branch twice this fall to hunt (been there several times in past seasons and like the operation and the family that own it). I am looking to try different experiences and locations.

Any guidance on places or outfitters to duck hunt with this season?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Go west. Your dog will love it as much as you do. Look up Charles petty in Jonesboro Arkansas. If you hit the migration right it will be unbelievable.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Here’s a number I’ve had for him. Talked to him last year but not sure if he’s still in business. He’s getting up there in age (870) 926-2748

Here’s a number I’ve had for him. Talked to him last year but not sure if he’s still in business. He’s getting up there in age (870) 926-2748

Thanks, I'll give him a call tomorrow afternoon. I tried two Arkansas outfitters last week and both were sold out, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I promised the wife I would not hunt on those dates this year.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Thanks, I'll give him a call tomorrow afternoon. I tried two Arkansas outfitters last week and both were sold out, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I promised the wife I would not hunt on those dates this year.
Just know when you get locked in on a certain date your subject to whatever the weather is and the fickle migration. Reports last year from out there weren’t all that good. I used to lease a pit and could get away from work with no issues. I’d stay in touch with a couple locals and only go out when conditions were right. Right after a freeze up was always the best hunting I’d experienced

Juan De

Captain Dave @peninsula sportsman in port townsend Washington. It would be the best shot at getting a harlequin. Here is the pic of the one I got.

Attachments

• A8B759BF-A956-4996-AC90-678689CB5AF6.jpeg
    A8B759BF-A956-4996-AC90-678689CB5AF6.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 18