duck mounts

well, i would love to post the picture of my widgeons i just got back from the taxidermist but i am too ashamed of it( i had 3 beautiful widgeon ruined). it is the most horrible mount anyone could ever ask for. you cant even hardly tell what kinda duck it is...... looks like some farm duck.

if anybody ever wants anything mounted do not take it to paul culberson taxidermy in plainsville........
if anybody is considering taking something there let me know and i will show you his work!!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
goosie,

You should take those mounts to the WRD Special Taxidermy Unit in Social Circle!

Those guys uphold the special regulations and licensing of taxidermists!

They are on Hwy 278 just off I-20 at exit 102. In the stone block building right next to the fish hatchery.

It's easy to find & we owe it to other Sportsmen to help police the ranks of taxidermists that just will not do right!

Turn them in!

See Capt. England! Tell him I sent you! :flag:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
I had the same thing happen to a pair of Canvasbacks and a Black Duck Drake! My Trophy ducks that look like garbage! Guy here in Watkinsville will never get my business again!

Gage

short stop

I recomend to any one getting a bird mounted -----CHECK OUT WHAT THE TAXIDERMIST HAS ALREADY DONE ! I have been thru it too !I had a pair of woodies done and they looked better after I shot'em than they do now! :speechles Never will I hand my birds over to someone on word of mouth . DUCKS AIN'T CHEAP :banginghe SS

reddawg9

Taxidermy

I Have A Uncle Who Lives In Tenn. That The Only Thing He Does Is Mount Birds From Ducks,turkeys,doves Any Kind Of Bird, Has Recieved Several Awards, Does Real Good Work In A Timely Manner.
Dont Know Where You Duck Hunt Alot But Can Give You Is Name And # If You Would Like It For Your Next Birds.