Waaayyy … Better than Easter Eggs………

Tentwing

Both of them are Gorgeous.
Thank you all for the kind comments. I am very blessed with my grandchildren. I am still amazed that with four grandsons it is still my two very girly girl/ princess granddaughters who share my love of finding ancient treasure in the DIRT :unsure: :unsure: .. my oldest granddaughter always winds up looking for crinoid stems when she has me take her fishing. Ava loves to throw rocks into the creek…… after she makes her PawPaw wash the dirt off them:ROFLMAO:
On the flip side of this they both have made their grandfather learn every Disney princess, shoes , dresses etc…… At this years Easter egg hunt Ava wearing her little Easter dress looks up at her PawPaw and says “ PawPaw do you like my sequins??”…… Me having NO idea what sequins were… I am in a near panic as her blue eyes are looking at me searching for my answer. :oops:
I then quickly whisper to her grandmother and say “ what are sequins?”……… my wife trying not to laugh says” the sparkly things on her dress. …. Soooo I lean over looking at Ava and say ” yes baby your sequins are beautiful “ :ROFLMAO: Whoops … 5 year old emotional meltdown crisis?? Narrowly averted:ROFLMAO:
For any other grandpa‘s out there who like me have no fashion sense :unsure::unsure:……… I give you Easter dress sequins;):ROFLMAO:

D6BB323C-13F6-41DA-91FC-E0757111411C.jpeg

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all for the kind comments. I am very blessed with my grandchildren. I am still amazed that with four grandsons it is still my two very girly girl/ princess granddaughters who share my love of finding ancient treasure in the DIRT :unsure: :unsure: .. my oldest granddaughter always winds up looking for crinoid stems when she has me take her fishing. Ava loves to throw rocks into the creek…… after she makes her PawPaw wash the dirt off them:ROFLMAO:
On the flip side of this they both have made their grandfather learn every Disney princess, shoes , dresses etc…… At this years Easter egg hunt Ava wearing her little Easter dress looks up at her PawPaw and says “ PawPaw do you like my sequins??”…… Having know idea what sequins were… I am in a near panic as her blue eyes are looking at me searching for my answer. :oops:
I then quickly whisper to her grandmother and say “ what are sequins?”……… my wife trying not to laugh says” the sparkly things on her dress. …. Soooo I lean over looking at Ava and say ” yes baby your sequins are beautiful “ :ROFLMAO: Whoops … 5 year old emotional meltdown crisis?? Narrowly averted:ROFLMAO:
For any other grandpa‘s out there who like me have no fashion sense :unsure::unsure:……… I give you Easter dress sequins;):ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1231091
She don't need no sequins with those blue eyes. You have an adorable granddaughter.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
On the flip side of this they both have made their grandfather learn every Disney princess, shoes , dresses etc…… At this years Easter egg hunt Ava wearing her little Easter dress looks up at her PawPaw and says “ PawPaw do you like my sequins??”…… Me having NO idea what sequins were… I am in a near panic as her blue eyes are looking at me searching for my answer. :oops:

View attachment 1231091
What a doll. Congratulations to her on the great find!!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Wow. Beautiful younguns and beautiful point. What a day and what a story and on Easter yet.

ghadarits

The eagle eyed beauty strikes again! You just might have a future archeologist in the family.