Help finding camo for small kids

krizia829

Where can I find camo for my 3 year old daughter? We want to bring her along to some afternoon hunts but she's petite.. Normally wears a 4T but I can't seem to find anything for the GA cold..

I found her a jacket that will last her maybe 2-3 seasons but cannot find pants or overalls.. I know she can really wear anything because we'll be in a blind, however, I want her to be in it 100%. Plus would make for some nice photos with a deer. Thanks!!

Hillbilly stalker

I found the best thing for a child coming along is to buy a cheap sleeping bag. Let them get in before they get cold and zip them up….boots and all. They will be warm. (y) I done it myself before they came out with those fancy heatersuits.

Toliver

Academy sports carries some kids' sizes. Not sure how small they go. What part of Georgia do you hunt?

krizia829

Academy sports carries some kids' sizes. Not sure how small they go. What part of Georgia do you hunt?
I'll check online. Thanks!
We hunt Jones County

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
If your hunting out of a ground blind, I've found black works best.

X2 on the sleeping bag, plus a foam mat to have her feet on.

Check Cabelas, Ebay and Amazon as well.

Maybe even GON classifieds. Probably get a better deal, kids grow like weeds

Last edited:

transfixer

I just recently started looking for a camo t-shirt and matching pants for my 5yr old granddaughter, I looked online at Cabelas and on Amazon, really couldn't find anything other than fleece jogging type pants, I was going to go by Academy and see what they have, with her its not for hunting, she just wants to have the same camo stuff I have

krizia829

I just recently started looking for a camo t-shirt and matching pants for my 5yr old granddaughter, I looked online at Cabelas and on Amazon, really couldn't find anything other than fleece jogging type pants, I was going to go by Academy and see what they have, with her its not for hunting, she just wants to have the same camo stuff I have
In my local Bass Pro they had a decent selection for my 6 year old daughter. I was able to find some nice overalls for her. They had a bunch of the regular cotton pants too Redhead brand. For my little one it's been difficult because she's just so small

Latest posts