Durable pants?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Duluth fire hose pants are tough, I wear them for protection riding my bike. Their too heavy for still hunting IMHO.

Sixes

Best turkey hunting clothes ever 100%

Still hunting with mine 15+ years and still look great, washed dozens of times. 5:15am and Getting ready to put ‘em on now
Have 2 pair
Those are the ones I am talking about.

Luckily, when they discontinued them, I bought at least a dozen pairs and still wear them in the spring and fall and use them as shorts in the summer.

Best material and comfort that I have ever found in pants. And they never fade or wear out. Probably why they were discontinued, they are too good and last forever.

Gadget

Those are the ones I am talking about.

Luckily, when they discontinued them, I bought at least a dozen pairs and still wear them in the spring and fall and use them as shorts in the summer.

Best material and comfort that I have ever found in pants. And they never fade or wear out. Probably why they were discontinued, they are too good and last forever.

Yep too good, to build pants of this quality with the rip stop fabric that never fades would probably cost 150.00 in todays market. Also why you will never see another Dixon vest, would cost 500.00+.

Under Armour went the same route, they used to build quality garments, now it’s cheap junk

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
First Lite corrugate foundry are amazing. Even has removeable kneepads which are a great feature. The Prana Stretch Zion is another great comfortable pant but for warmer weather. There are so many. I'm guilty of sometimes wearing a 20buck pair of mossy oaks from wally world. The blood stains have become part of the camo pattern.
I would hope so. $150 for a pair of britches, they ought to get up and cook your breakfast for you. :)

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Yeah man congrats on loosin 70 pounds!!!