Early Anniversary Present

tgroves

My husband surprised me with an early anniversary present last night. He got me a Remington Model 7 7mm-08. This is the youth model and the first rifle I have had that actually fits me! I have been shooting a 30-06 and I am amazed at how light this new gun is and how steady it seems. Can't wait till he puts the scope on and we sight it in this weekend.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Coon Dawg is right you will love it. I have the same rifle and am far from a youth :p....shoots great and carrys even better

Jim

Randy

AHHHHH, another convert! You might as well start saving for his now. Once he shoots it he will either take yours or you will have to buy him one. Congrats on the new gun and I can assure you if you do your part it will never let you down and you will never need another gun.

Jim,
Far from a youth? That's your personal opinion! :D

Handgunner

Tgroves... You sure he got that gun for you??? ;)

Great gun, you'll LOVE it!

tgroves

Delton,
I think my husband is happy with his rifle, Remington 7600 308 but neither of us has shot the new one yet, that comes tomorrow! He said he was tired of seeing me lug that 30-06 around and keeping my shoulder bruised! I never really noticed it until later. :)

Last edited:

flattop

Happy Anniversary!

:D My wife shoots a model 7 in 7mm-08 as well. She loves it! Good Luck with your new gun and Look Out Deer! :shoot: