Electric Hunting Tricycle Bike

slow motion

Here's yall another option. Probably sell a lot more if she would give on-site demonstrations. Screenshot_20240408-080139_Chrome.jpg

westcobbdog

My son has something similar he just bought for $300-400, it works great on pavement, unsure how it will do in wet weather on a muddy surface. Think he hit 18 mph on the silver comet trail.

slow motion

Here you go fellas. Put the deer in the backseat. Problem solved.
View attachment 1291711
If you read as much Patrick F. McManus as I have you should recall the story " My first deer and welcome to it." When his deer comes to life and starts pedaling, classic. There's a YouTube video of him telling the story. He does a good job with it..My memory isn't what it used to be but seems there were a few things left out of the original such as after the shot the only wound he could find was a chip on one antler supposing he hit there and broke the bucks neck. Also it had a suspicious grin on its face. Anyway that was what I thought of when I posted this originally. Now I want to see @Jim Thompson and @bubbabuck riding in tandem. They could put honeybuns and banana nut muffins in the basket.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
If you read as much Patrick F. McManus as I have you should recall the story " My first deer and welcome to it." When his deer comes to life and starts pedaling, classic. There's a YouTube video of him telling the story. He does a good job with it..My memory isn't what it used to be but seems there were a few things left out of the original such as after the shot the only wound he could find was a chip on one antler supposing he hit there and broke the bucks neck. Also it had a suspicious grin on its face. Anyway that was what I thought of when I posted this originally. Now I want to see @Jim Thompson and @bubbabuck riding in tandem. They could put honeybuns and banana nut muffins in the basket.

Banana nut muffins from walmart bakery are sumn else. Only reason to go to walmart that I could ever think of.

slow motion

Banana nut muffins from walmart bakery are sumn else. Only reason to go to walmart that I could ever think of.
That's where to buy those light quick dry pants you and John got me hooked on.

slow motion

My son has something similar he just bought for $300-400, it works great on pavement, unsure how it will do in wet weather on a muddy surface. Think he hit 18 mph on the silver comet trail.
I joke around a bit however please keep us updated on it. Also if you don't mind letting us know which one. 3 wheeler or 2? Thanks.

slow motion

This one ain't a 3 wheeler but the trailer looks interesting. Not sure what kinda deer he got on there either. Looks pretty small. Gotta love the hunting attire though. facepalm: Screenshot_20240409-080400_Chrome.jpg

Jim Boyd

…..or we could just drive the ATV over there and get the deer cause you are likely not gonna fool the deer any better with the electric rig over the gas one.

I’d like to have one for the cool factor and to cruise around on - but I am not gonna do a lot of wagering that it is gonna provide me the next level of ninja that loads 10 and 12 pointers in the truck in super amazing time.

Deer can see, hear, smell and sense a lot of things - but they are still stupid enough to walk right out by one of my quads 10 minutes after I drop someone off. Sometimes it is only 5 minutes.

Jim Boyd

Off topic since this is not a trike but here is my desired throwback scoot for the farm - that I want and Jo won’t approve…..

IMG_5119.jpeg

Latest posts