Entry fee info and paid list!

BowanaLee

If it doesn't work out for everyone maybe Billy can make an exception and let gordylew in. He wanted to be on a team in time ? :bounce:
You know, executive order or something ? ::ke: :bounce:

The Fever

If it doesn't work out for everyone maybe Billy can make an exception and let gordylew in. He wanted to be on a team in time ? :bounce:
You know, executive order or something ? ::ke: :bounce:

Hahaha spit coffee over my screen. That was funny.

mickyu

There you go guys.... 55 teams 165 paid players!

IT'S A NEW RECORD!!!:yeah:
Looks like we're on our way. Billy we all can't thank you enough for taking this on once again. I can't imagine what a pain we all must be at times, but you step up every single time. Pretty sure this takes up alot of your time, just so you know, YOU ARE APPRECIATED BOWCHILLING. And please tell your lovely wife we all said THANK YOU to her as well. Couldn't do it with out you kind sir. :cheers:

alligood729

IT'S A NEW RECORD!!!:yeah:
Looks like we're on our way. Billy we all can't thank you enough for taking this on once again. I can't imagine what a pain we all must be at times, but you step up every single time. Pretty sure this takes up alot of your time, just so you know, YOU ARE APPRECIATED BOWCHILLING. And please tell your lovely wife we all said THANK YOU to her as well. Couldn't do it with out you kind sir. :cheers:

Come on now....brownie points ain't gonna work......facepalm::rofl::biggrin2:

But, all the work is appreciated!:biggrin3: