Entry fee info and paid list!

DuckArrow

You should feel good about it bro! Glad to see y'all boys back in the challenge again. Enjoyed seeing you last year too.

Which one were you again?

TEAM

The one with the bubble..I just have a higher IQ.

BowChilling

I believe there were 39 last year, so it's looking good.

51 teams last year. We have 38 paid now with 4 teams partially paid.

54 teams registered but it's likely a few of those got cold feet!:huh:

100hunter

I bought some fletchings and some boots and didn't have enough on the gift card to pay for it all. This yr we got to split the winnings with the random draw team. I may have just enough to replace my arrows and buy some breath mints. :crazy:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I bought some fletchings and some boots and didn't have enough on the gift card to pay for it all. This yr we got to split the winnings with the random draw team. I may have just enough to replace my arrows and buy some breath mints. :crazy:

Yea 3rd don't pay much. I got arrows & boots with my Turkey Ch. winnings.:biggrin3: This years 1st place card will do me just right.:biggrin2:

100hunter

A lot of big names still missing: Bigrnyrs, Derrick & Frank, Stanky leg etc, etc. Reminds me of the USA Dream Team without Jordan and Pippen.

100hunter

Yea 3rd don't pay much. I got arrows & boots with my Turkey Ch. winnings.:biggrin3: This years 1st place card will do me just right.:biggrin2:

Are you suggesting the Soldiers will finish that low? Can't argue with you there. Any team will be lucky to finish in the top three in this contest. I just hope I can walk up on a bigun laying by my stand after he's been hit by a car. :clap:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Are you suggesting the Soldiers will finish that low? Can't argue with you there. Any team will be lucky to finish in the top three in this contest. I just hope I can walk up on a bigun laying by my stand after he's been hit by a car. :clap:

I gotta stand by the road also!:clap:
If I hear brakes and a crash, I'm getten down!:fine:

100hunter

I gotta stand by the road also!:clap:
If I hear brakes and a crash, I'm getten down!:fine:

If I hear brakes and a crash in this part of town, its probably a high speed chase and a police shoot out and I'm going to climb higher.

BowChilling

it won't get updated again until Monday but we're going to be over 50!

BowChilling

Okay we are updated! I have 53 teams total and two teams partially paid. Hopefully they mailed their payments Saturday!

Team Lung Busters, I have money from Buck Roar but not from rigderunner or msbowhnter.

Team: Urban Bowboys I have money from Hancock Head Hunter and Chris41081 but no money from Critterslayer.

55 teams would be a new record!:flag:

rigderunner

Okay we are updated! I have 53 teams total and two teams partially paid. Hopefully they mailed their payments Saturday!

Team Lung Busters, I have money from Buck Roar but not from rigderunner or msbowhnter.

Team: Urban Bowboys I have money from Hancock Head Hunter and Chris41081 but no money from Critterslayer.

Dropped my entry in the mail this past thursday you will probably be gettin it sometime this week due to the holiday

Bowhunter Matt

that's 3 paid players can't they make a team?