FANTASY FISHING

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Headin that way in a bit,,,,not that it will help me much,,,,
Never can tell, it's early yet, there's still a lot of tourneys to win.

bigewalksalone

I love this Fantasy Fishing.. Knew some anglers would have a tough time on
Lanier , and they did. Watched it live on my computer and it keeps the scoring
updated every 3 minutes. Gustafson led after day 1 with19.2 lbs. failed to make the cut on day 2 , with only 5 lbs.
I got 1 angler left , fishing on sunday. Still at 95% overall .
Good luck to the rest of ya'll.. Hartwell is next. E.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I don't have a dog in the hunt today, picked the wrong Canuk, but I'll still keep up with it. Good luck.

bigewalksalone

I don't have a dog in the hunt today, picked the wrong Canuk, but I'll still keep up with it. Good luck.
Yea that C. Johnston. I got lucky and picked the one that's fishing today.
I thought them Canuks we're walleye fisherman!!! lol.
We got plenty of time to make a recovery..

bigewalksalone

Got my totals in a little bit ago , and now we have to pick for the Classic..
I thought it was just the elite tournys. That's cool , we got VanDam , Jordan Lee
and a bunch others to choose from..
I'm glad you told me about this , it's a lot of fun.. Thanks

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome aboard.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Got my totals in a little bit ago , and now we have to pick for the Classic..
I thought it was just the elite tournys. That's cool , we got VanDam , Jordan Lee
and a bunch others to choose from..
I'm glad you told me about this , it's a lot of fun.. Thanks
These guys earned their way in last year from several different classes.

Headshot17

Just curious! Are some of the anglers provided to choose from not competing in this tournament? I looked at the roster and thats seems to be the case.
Example:

Chris Zaldain is listed to choose from but he is not listed on the roster for the tournament but his wife is.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just curious! Are some of the anglers provided to choose from not competing in this tournament? I looked at the roster and thats seems to be the case.
Example:

Chris Zaldain is listed to choose from but he is not listed on the roster for the tournament but his wife is.
Are you sure that you're look'n at the "Bassmaster Classic" entry list? That's the Fantasy Fishing's next event. Only 52 anglers earned their way in last year. Chris is one of them, but not Trait. I think she's fishing the "Opens".

Headshot17

So the picks we are choosing aren’t for the tournament that started today? If so that makes sense.
The next fantasy fishing event is the classic in March?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
So the picks we are choosing aren’t for the tournament that started today? If so that makes sense.
The next fantasy fishing event is the classic in March?
Yeah, gotta wait till March. Other than the "Classic" only Elite series events are used for fantasy fish'n, tho BASS covers several different series.

bigewalksalone

Alright I think it's 9 days before the Classic. Got your fantasy
fishermen picked??? Should be a good one.