#firedanquinn

tr21

'These last two weeks are as tough and challenging as it can get, certainly during the regular season,'' said Quinn, reminding everyone that he also coached a team that squandered a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl. ''The strength of this group is they're ready to battle and keep fighting. We're a tough team that's ready to fight through this.'' he knows he's a loser !

ATLFalconsfan80

'These last two weeks are as tough and challenging as it can get, certainly during the regular season,'' said Quinn, reminding everyone that he also coached a team that squandered a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl. ''The strength of this group is they're ready to battle and keep fighting. We're a tough team that's ready to fight through this.'' he knows he's a loser !

That's the most generic quote that someone can say when they know their about to be fired...he knows hes getting fired...its not the "IF" but the "WHEN"

tr21

Arthur aint smart enough to fire Quinn, but maybe after a few more losses Quinn will be so disgraced he'll quit

treemanjohn

Banned
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser

Whitefeather

Management Material
He’s still employed. That speaks volumes to Falcon fans like me.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I would have fired that mutt while the confetti was still falling at the Superbowl.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Why you call me a loser? Haven’t we suffered enough???:unsure:::ke:

TinKnocker

Arthur Blank is soft. His business is failing and he's holed away like Joe Biden. His silence is deafening.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sold the team. He kept Quinn because he thought starting over would derail the chain while the window is closing. Now that he likely realizes he's too old to rebuild, he'll probably sell at a profit and let some other poor schmuck rebuild.

tr21

i'll give him $100 for the team and stadium, if he throws in a free hat! but it has to be a Home Depot hat :rofl: no way i'd be seen in public with a falcon's hat !!!!!