First ever fish!!!

Arrow3

A first fish is an important time in a child's life.

Yesterday I had a a 6 and 4 year old on the boat with me. (Their dad too)

The 4 year old caught his 1st and several more today.

We wound up with 18 for the morning in less then ideal water conditions. The funny thing is they were ready to quit and go home less then 30 minutes into the morning because we hadn't caught any . I started riding using the 2D sonar and found some fish. When we caught that 1st one it lit a fire in them. When we quit they were begging to keep fishing :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpg
    IMG_6267.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6263.jpg
    IMG_6263.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20240311_134558.jpg
    20240311_134558.jpg
    585 KB · Views: 66

deermaster13

Nothing better!! I was told broad river was way up? I'm tied up this month but I'll be hitting Russell and the river for cats next month hopefully.

Arrow3

Nothing better!! I was told broad river was way up? I'm tied up this month but I'll be hitting Russell and the river for cats next month hopefully.
It has been. It should be back down to normal now. The lake had jumped up over full pool.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
A first fish is an important time in a child's life.

Yesterday I had a a 6 and 4 year old on the boat with me. (Their dad too)

The 4 year old caught his 1st and several more today.

We wound up with 18 for the morning in less then ideal water conditions. The funny thing is they were ready to quit and go home less then 30 minutes into the morning because we hadn't caught any . I started riding using the 2D sonar and found some fish. When we caught that 1st one it lit a fire in them. When we quit they were begging to keep fishing :rofl:

Priceless Brandon! :rockon: