First time catch!

2dye4

For one of my new Belisle 330's. I caught this groundhog on what looked liked a beaver slide as he was going to the river from a farmers bean field. Groundhogs love beans. I can't really blame them.
View attachment 1103265
What the heck! Where do you live at? Never would’ve thought you’d have caught one of those in Georgia.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice catch ! I’d say your new trap worked perfect

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What the heck! Where do you live at? Never would’ve thought you’d have caught one of those in Georgia.
We have a decent population of them in troup and heard county. They’re generally found along the chattahoochee river drainage though I have seen one road killed in front of our farm near the meriwether county line

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Back several years ago, while visiting several friends that lived in the area, I used to see lots of them along Hwy 53 around the lake area of Gainesville. By the way, those suckers can move really fast when necessary too !!! :pop:

Doug B.

I had this one this morning in another one of my new Belisle body grip traps. I think I am going to really like these traps. The other old body grip traps that I have been using for years came over on the Mayflower. They have needed retired and replaced for years. Almost every beaver I have caught in them the last few years looked like it almost made it all the way through before it got caught. This one was caught right behind the head where it is supposed to be. 20210911_075015.jpg