Florida State / LSU (2022) ?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Crazy ending...and I'll say the team was better than Norvell tonight. Great game! End of half take the points....on their goal line with 1:30 left its dive right, qb sneak, dive left, kick a fieldgoal up 2 scores with less than a minute. Geez!!!!
Yep
TAKE THE POINTS.
These idiot coaches should have it tattooed on their hands
At least Gus would kick a field goal. Auburn beat lsu one year with just 6 field goals never scored a TD.

MudDucker

Staff member
Went to bed at half time. Woke up this morning to the sight to the last two minutes of the game. What an ending! Seems this was the weekend for last minute wins. Congrats Noles!

alphachief

Crazy ending...and I'll say the team was better than Norvell tonight. Great game! End of half take the points....on their goal line with 1:30 left its dive right, qb sneak, dive left, kick a fieldgoal up 2 scores with less than a minute. Geez!!!!

Very true. Nice guy…but questionable as a play caller.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Very true. Nice guy…but questionable as a play caller.
I think....if he can NOT step off a curb in front of a bus the next few years, he's gonna grow into a great Coach with the possibility of spending a lot of years here. He just seems to have that likability factor and the players have responded to him!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Where did these Florida State Seminoles come from? Holy Wah they gave LSU more than they could handle. Well done FSU!:rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Went to bed at half time. Woke up this morning to the sight to the last two minutes of the game. What an ending! Seems this was the weekend for last minute wins. Congrats Noles!
We know old folks can’t stay up past 9:00 we had you covered ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Coach O down on the bayou sippin a cold one laughing hard.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That FSU special teams squad played like the old Bobby Bowden squads of the 80's!

Yes they did. It was almost like Coach B was on the sidelines. I saw Warrick Dunn there so maybe Coach B was there too in spirit.