Franklin Co Spring Auction

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Got mine today too. I'm hoping to be able to make it this time.

pjciii

Sometimes you can run across them. A Track Drying machine would work. It was at the auction Royston last year but starting bid knocked me out.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Do they have a pull behind(truck) leaf blower or a snow brush for the front of of a truck?

Sometimes you can run across them. A Track Drying machine would work. It was at the auction Royston last year but starting bid knocked me out.

Nobody knows what will be at the sale until people start bringing items in the week prior

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
LORD willing I will go inspect on the Wed prior. Let me know if I need to keep an eye out for a ________

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Forecast is sunny and windy. Typical March weather.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Weather forecast now is 70% rain and high of 58 degrees. Also rain during the week next week.
Muddy mess for the sale probably.

K80Shooter

Weather forecast now is 70% rain and high of 58 degrees. Also rain during the week next week.
Muddy mess for the sale probably.

In other words, "just normal spring auction conditions".

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I inspected Wednesday, there was 2 lines of small stuff instead of 3. The big stuff amount was about the same maybe a tad more than before. There was a small blue tractor I had never seen the brand before

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I inspected Wednesday, there was 2 lines of small stuff instead of 3. The big stuff amount was about the same maybe a tad more than before. There was a small blue tractor I had never seen the brand before

I went midday Wednesday too. I carried a trailer full of stuff to sell. There was sure to be a full house of items for sale based on what was there by Wednesday

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
people are driving out in the grassy areas and getting stuck to day. you would think that anyone with 1/2 a brain would know not to pull out on that field today