Fresh fried catfish

ryork

Had some leftover rotisserie chicken from last night so made some fajitas. Sautéed onions, peppers and garlic and then added the chicken with cumin, Chile powder, lime zest etc. Topped with some homemade mango habanero and chocolate habanero hot sauce compliments of a Cajun buddy of mine.

18898EA9-4DB3-4EBD-90E1-A14B7ED38A43.jpeg

JohnnyD

To be quite honest, been kind of a crap week. So I coped the best way I knew how. Put my new ax to the test on some hophornbeam that fell at the farm a year or two ago.Worked great. They call it ironwood for a reason, but it worked. Then I set it ablaze and added deer meat, a potato, and some portobello mushrooms in butter, garlic, and thyme. Finishing the night with more smoke and an Old Fashioned.
Screenshot_20240207_174407_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240207_202024_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240207_193117_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240207_202456_Instagram.jpg

ambush80

To be quite honest, been kind of a crap week. So I coped the best way I knew how. Put my new ax to the test on some hophornbeam that fell at the farm a year or two ago.Worked great. They call it ironwood for a reason, but it worked. Then I set it ablaze and added deer meat, a potato, and some portobello mushrooms in butter, garlic, and thyme. Finishing the night with more smoke and an Old Fashioned.
View attachment 1287635View attachment 1287636View attachment 1287637View attachment 1287638
Those pics tell the story of a life well lived.

ambush80

Apparently that is a type of habanero, I thought it had chocolate in it until he informed me otherwise. He knows what he's doing, and man is it hot.
Well then. Maybe I'll try my hand at being naughty. Wing sauce?

Duff

Some awesome humpday meals up air^^^^

DannyW

View attachment 1287635View attachment 1287636View attachment 1287637View attachment 1287638
Looks good. God I miss cigars.:(