Friday night 7-2 May29th Allatoona....

Rangerboats

I have a friend of mine starting a Friday night trail at Allatoona out of Gatewood. He is paying out 7 places based on 50 boats. First place being $1500, of course like I said that is if he gets 50 boats there. There will be $500 for big fish and plus a $10 side pot, So if he can get the boats you could have a good pay day!! Entry is $100 per boat including big fish. So $110 if you do the side pot. Just think if you were to win along with the big fish and side pot thats close to $2500!!!! Can't beat that!! So come on and fish them with us. There is no pre-registration, all sign ups at ramp starting at 5 p.m. Look forward to seeing ya'll. Again these numbers are based on having 50 boats! So come on and fish!!

What is the schedule-does the Gatewood Mrg have the details-i used to run the friday night trail there out of Gatewood but it just killed my saturday fishing. What are the hours-i see you sign up at 5:00 pm but how long do they fish-just FYI there is a 55 boat/truck capacity there then Dicky(Gatewood Mgr) will send the overflow over by the Picnic Pavilion-i wish yall the best of luck and hope it works out for ya. I would like to fish them but need to see a schedule. Thanks

Rangerboats

It is from 7-2. I will get the schedule and post it. I have the dates at my office. I know the manager at Gatewood did tell him that if he did fill that he would allow them to park in the picnic area. I know it will be one for each month....June July and August. Hope to see ya'll there.