GARDENS 2020

HuntingFool

I have mine plowed and ready. Always plant mine Good Friday. Just have to lay out my rows, lay my irrigation and plant my seeds. Will get a pic this weekend.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I've got some fine looking mater plants,probably go in ground Monday 13th,if it ain't snowing.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve got mine planted. Working on water storage tank that hopefully will be gravity fed system.

HuntinJake_23

Got horse manure spread last week and got it tilled in today. Planning to plant everything this coming Friday!

Attachments

• D0D8F5AB-9284-497F-BAA9-4913FD82AF58.jpeg
    D0D8F5AB-9284-497F-BAA9-4913FD82AF58.jpeg
    325.5 KB · Views: 47

BG77

Potatoes gone wild! Zucchini behind, tomatoes behind them and corn rows in the back.

Attachments

• 7C46702B-C89C-4E5D-886F-621B677C10CD.jpeg
    7C46702B-C89C-4E5D-886F-621B677C10CD.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 80

cjones

We planted potatoes (yukons and reds) on the 30th. Probably too late to get any good yield, but this is our first time trying them, so hoping for some new potatoes at least.

Wife is getting the itch to transplant her seed-started plants, but I'm always gun shy.

If we don't get too much rain this week, I'll probably end up planting beans and peas later this week and she can set out her plants.

CurLee

I have two of those tanks to catch rainwater and swap them as needed. Have a spring fed ditch about 6' deep that runs along the garden and am thinking about stopping it up in the spring to hold water through the drier months. Will be an experiment though....

Cant post pics but Ive got corn, beans, watermelon, canteloupe, cucumber, and some birdhouse gourds poking through the dirt now.

snuffy

Anybody plant Truckers Favorite white corn?
I accidently bought some and planted it.
Usually plant Silver Queen.

TurkeyH90

I bought some from Hancock seed this year. Some huge kernels. Got five rows in the garden. Should have the planter together by the end of the week a d begin to plant my bird field with the rest. They advertised it as an heirloom corn that could be dried or eaten fresh. We shall see.

280bst

Planted Kandy Corn & Jackpot Sunday four rows apiece the Dogwoods are blooming. Gonna plant white zipper cremes next week sometime then Red Okra after that. Got Ambrosia cantaloupe & watermelon in hot house. Got to get raised beds ready for my Cherokee purple & peppers & cucumbers. Besides that ain't got much to do