Gas Grill Recommendation

Another Weber fan here. I bought a Weber spirit 3 or 4 years ago at Walmart on a winter clearance sale for a little over a hundred bucks. Awesome grill that’s well built.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Thanks for all the recommendations. I ended up getting a Webber 330 based on all the good reviews here. Should arrive Tuesday can't wait.
You won't be disappointed. Don't forget to register your warranty, 10 years is worth it.

Look like your local Lowes has a pretty good price on this 4 burner Weber Genesis. Can't say about leaving it out in the elements year round, but it looks like a lot of grill for your stated budget. Weber's OEM price is $ 1,649, Lowes showing $1,199.00. Reviews looking pretty favorable.
44889026.jpg

Weber Genesis E-435

Hmmm...different listing for $ 1649.00, what am I missing here?
Genesis E-435

Edit: So the $ 1,199.00 unit is not stocked, but is free delivery. Must be leftover stock of prior model. Seems like a deal to me, same burner specs, grill area, etc. just no "smart app" whoopty do.
Quelle
Great...Thanks. Now y'all got me looking at new Weber grills that I don't need! :banginghe
I’ve spent the last few months trying to figure out what type of bbq I wanted. I looked at the Kamado and the Santa Maria style grills and wasn’t a fan of how heavy and how long it took to get hot, even though I love the flavor that charcoal imparts onto food. Therefore, I crossed that off the list and continued my search. I then looked at pellet style grills and was really impressed with the Yoder and Pitts N Spitts brands. They both used top notch raw materials and were made in the USA, but I just couldn’t see myself buying bag after bag of pellets and I don’t particularly care for smokey wood flavors on things like steak, shrimp, pork tenderloin, and other similar items. Thus, it led me to a gas grill, but I didn’t want just any typical big box gas grill. I went to my local bbq store and as I soon as I laid eyes on I knew I found what I was looking for. It was the Napolean Phantom Prestige 500 gas grill. It’s all black, it has 4 burners, stainless cast aluminum cooking grates, 80,000 btu’s, infrared sear side burner for searing red meat, and an included rotisserie. I’m in heaven. It gets delivered Friday.