Gas grill suggestions!

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
When we build our final house next year, I am planning to put more into the outdoor kitchen than the one inside. I do plan to have a flame broiler but now thinking about what I would use it for that the griddle or Akorn couldnt?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Love ya, man, just ::ke: at ya. I'll happily drink a gluten free pseudo-beer around a campfire with you any time. :bounce:

slow motion

Can't see the label to tell if it's beer or that hipster gluten-free stuff. :bounce: :cheers:
Well at Billy Bob's House of Booze and Discount Maternity Wear there is only 2 types of low carb beer. There's Ultra and Corona. Now I don't want to put an American beer out of work by hiring foreigners.

slow motion

Love ya, man, just ::ke: at ya. I'll happily drink a gluten free pseudo-beer around a campfire with you any time. :bounce:
I know youre joshing just like me.

I promise I'm gonna bring you some oysters eventually. Headed down for a few days at end of week. Gonna be a tight time frame this time so maybe not this trip. Did I send you my cell #?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I know youre joshing just like me.

I promise I'm gonna bring you some oysters eventually. Headed down for a few days at end of week. Gonna be a tight time frame this time so maybe not this trip. Did I send you my cell #?
I don't think so. Bring some oysters, and we'll sit here on my humble porch and eat 'em, and drink whatever kind of beer you want to. :)

NCMTNHunter

I have yet to use a gasser of any kind that didn't flare up in a hellish inferno if you put more than about five burgers on it at once.
Back when I was still using a gas grill we were raising sheep and had lamb burgers pretty regular. For whatever reason sheep fat is right up there with gasoline! I thought I was going to burn the deck down a time or two.

NCMTNHunter

Another vote for Weber. When I bought my last gas grill I bought the cheapest all stainless grill Weber made. That thing help really well. That was 20 years ago though.