Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Storms came through here. Done now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Looks like we`re apt to get some rain outa what`s headed our way from the northwest. Heavy thunder and lightning all around us right now.

Have you been getting any, Nic?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Have you been getting any, Nic?

Up till about 3 weeks ago, we were getting rain like we`re supposed too, and then we hit that drought like we`ve done every year for the last 7 or 8 years. We done got bad dry again.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Up till about 3 weeks ago, we were getting rain like we`re supposed too, and then we hit that drought like we`ve done every year for the last 7 or 8 years. We done got bad dry again.

Copy that, hope y’all get some out of the one approaching. I know I’ve had my fair share.

I’ve gotten 26 some odd inches for the year.

JonathanG2013

it has been raining every day in north Georgia. It would be nice to have a few days with out rain. A storm came through Johns Creek at work this morning with bad lightning and rain. it got so dark that it look like midnight and the parking lot sensor lights came on.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Woke up to thunder this morning. Raining hard again here. We've had gulley washers here every day for the last 6 days.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Cow+flat rock+fireworks here all morning.

smokey30725

Poured so hard last night the rain was blowing sideways and came in the attic vents and did some ceiling damage in my son's room. Looks like I'll be doing some sheetrock work this weekend.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Time for a nekkid rain dance. Pictures not required.

Dirtroad Johnson

Late Monday evening we got 1" (8/10)ths & got another 1/4" yesterday evening here in south wilcox. Lot of grass & weeds to mow. Rain was much needed.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

bilgerat

Senior
its been rainin steady since 6;30 am here in Buford, multiple rounds of heavy downpours with lots of lightning. I gots a small river running past My house from the runoff. looking at the radar it aint over yet.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
its been rainin steady since 6;30 am here in Buford, multiple rounds of heavy downpours with lots of lightning. I gots a small river running past My house from the runoff. looking at the radar it aint over yet.

It's been non stop down the road from you in 30024. So much for "scattered showers".rolleyes.gif

smokey30725

Looks like Dalton is getting ready for round 2. Thundering and lightning started back up.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
We getting some rain now. A considerable rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.