Georgia / Ga Tech (2022)

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Y'all GON have to step up the play-by-play....you tube just shut down the video feed I've been watching.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats Dawg fans. This one has been over. Time to go watch the Mich-OSU game and peruse the PF. Good luck on your run to another natty. I enjoy watching Bennett, Bowers and McConkey. Seem like class acts.
Y’all played us tough for awhile, brother. Had me very concerned in the early going.

:cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Y'all GON have to step up the play-by-play....you tube just shut down the video feed I've been watching.

Beck fumbled. Tech recovered it.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Congrats Dawg fans. This one has been over. Time to go watch the Mich-OSU game and peruse the PF. Good luck on your run to another natty. I enjoy watching Bennett, Bowers and McConkey. Seem like class acts.
Congrats on joining the long list of rebuilding teams like Tennessee & Alabama! ::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think y'alls Interim HC will be a good one if they give him a contract!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Wanted to see Beck get more reps in this game. He’s a Bennett injury away from playing for real.

BornToHuntAndFish

Reckon GT gonna try to run the clock out & get their losing over with.

BornToHuntAndFish

OMG, GT did not roll over & quit but scores a TD.

GT - Passing Touchdown
Last Play: Dontae Smith pass complete to Malachi Carter for 24 yds for a TD

4th & 1 at UGA 24
(2:55 - 4th) Dontae Smith pass complete to Malachi Carter for 24 yds for a TD

slow motion

Go Dawgs. Let's finish this. I've still gotta wash up the boat and put it in the shed. Gotta head home in the morning.