Georgia / Ga Tech (2022)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Final 37-14
To my Tech bros, y’all played us tough for awhile and had my stomach in knots. I knew this would be tough. Rivalry games usually are. I think y’all have the coach you need. He has those guys playing hard.

GO DAWGS!

:cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Congrats to UGA. The result wasn’t surprising and good luck in your playoff run.

The gnats frustrated us pretty good the whole first half. I figured we would be down and GT would be up4it and that’s the way it went. Well done GT.

Baroque Brass

Get Ringo out of the game. They are projecting him as a top 10 NFL draft pick and I can't figure out why other than speed and height, because he gets lost in coverage all the time and allows big plays.
And he makes lots of dumb penalties.

Baroque Brass

12-0!!! Still got work to do but I’ll take it. Go Dawgs!!!!
By this time in the season the dawgs should be well polished and destroying teams like tech, kent, Missouri, etc. Other than working on a few trick plays a number one team should look like a number one team and be able to play with any team in the land. To let tech score a TD on the opening drive and then go three and out is disheartening.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Final 37-14
To my Tech bros, y’all played us tough for awhile and had my stomach in knots. I knew this would be tough. Rivalry games usually are. I think y’all have the coach you need. He has those guys playing hard.

GO DAWGS!

:cheers:
I'd like to see Tech become the occasional powerhouse and spoiler they were back in the 70's, 80's, and early 90's.

greendawg

And he makes lots of dumb penalties.

Exactly!! If he just got his head around, instead of panicking and grabbing the receiver, he would be much better. Come to think of it, he would make a better safety, because they get to see what is front of them, then react to where the ball goes. Just like what happened in the interception against Bama, he was playing super deep and then, using his blazing speed and size, jumped the route and took it to the house. If Kirby put Starks at CB and Ringo at safety, that would make more sense.