Getting started back

dfurdennis

There are a few guys on the forum who are interested in some hog meat. I have been doing some coyote trapping but we are going to the club this weekend to get the hog trap moved and back up and running. I will post it when I drop the gate on the trap and will meet up or have a friend of mine meet up with anyone who wants some hog meat. It will be short notice but drop me a message with your number if you're interested. I am in Lamar County near High Falls.

HogKillaDNR

I miss checking hog traps.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Should finish the new drop gate for my small trap today. The old door has seen better days.

Attachments

• hogtrapdrop.jpg
    hogtrapdrop.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 8

deer588

There are a few guys on the forum who are interested in some hog meat. I have been doing some coyote trapping but we are going to the club this weekend to get the hog trap moved and back up and running. I will post it when I drop the gate on the trap and will meet up or have a friend of mine meet up with anyone who wants some hog meat. It will be short notice but drop me a message with your number if you're interested. I am in Lamar County near High Falls.
dfurdennis please keep me in mind 404-889-4424 i am in covington thanks j.c.