Going to be some fat deer and hogs this go round

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
In SW Ga, seeing live oaks dropping acorns. Persimmons continue to be green. Early season I will be watching a good oak. I usually go after a couple does early season. Then used the remainder of the season to hunt old bucks. Always have a couple from trail camera photo's to hope for. Last year only one showed up before the season went out. There's a couple piebald's that could be game. One is an old eight that about 6 now, and the other is 3.5 this year. I would be glad to take those for my two. Too many hogs showing up now that farms have harvested their corn. Too dry to plant anything yet, but plots have been mowed, sprayed etc and are ready to break. Ground is too hard to harrow now in NW Miller and SE Early counties. Hurricane coming, hope it doesn't hit us like Michael did in 2018. But rain off it would be welcome. Age this one....lol

Attachments

• fawn today.jpg
    fawn today.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 109

spencer12

Noticed water oaks dropping around me, also looked to be willow oaks but they could have been blown down by the wind. Persimmons are nice and orange here. Haven’t checked on any white oaks to see how they are fairing just yet.

slow motion

In SW Ga, seeing live oaks dropping acorns. Persimmons continue to be green. Early season I will be watching a good oak. I usually go after a couple does early season. Then used the remainder of the season to hunt old bucks. Always have a couple from trail camera photo's to hope for. Last year only one showed up before the season went out. There's a couple piebald's that could be game. One is an old eight that about 6 now, and the other is 3.5 this year. I would be glad to take those for my two. Too many hogs showing up now that farms have harvested their corn. Too dry to plant anything yet, but plots have been mowed, sprayed etc and are ready to break. Ground is too hard to harrow now in NW Miller and SE Early counties. Hurricane coming, hope it doesn't hit us like Michael did in 2018. But rain off it would be welcome. Age this one....lol
30-35 .........lbs that is.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
First day of fall, and it got up to 94 degrees here at Lake Seminole.

DSGB

3.5 or 4.5...........months