GON NetWorker Magazine

Hardy

GONetwork Member
Did any of you GON Network members get the new magazine?

I've been away from the forums lately so maybe everyone but me had heard about the magazine but I was pretty impressed.

I found the information to be very informative and am interested in several things mentioned in the articles.

One thing for sure.......we need to have our voices heard as to which side of the "baiting debate" reflects our personal views.

Even though it is still in the early stages I think the Urban Hunting Program is a great idea and will benefit the hunters and the landowners allowing hunters to manage the deer herds.

I wish I were one of the 32 folks to have a chance to win the new truck at Perry.......
Jeff Phillips, you may be the luck one :fine:

brandon

Administrator
I'm going to be there Sunday for the Truck Buck shootout and the GONetwork to Win winner. Do you think anyone will notice if I slip my name in the hat for the GONetwork drawing? ;)

And yes, I liked the Networker magazine too!

Brandon

Jeff Phillips

Larry - Are you planning to be coming towards Lawrenceville Sunday week? I appreciate the offer to drive the truck up here for me ;)

You can't argue with the odds on this 1 :banana:

I'm impressed with the mag too, and we are just getting started!

jason308

Do all Network members get the magazine? I have never received one in the 7 months I have been a member. :huh:

H

HT2

Jason...........

jason308 said:
Do all Network members get the magazine? I have never received one in the 7 months I have been a member. :huh:

I don't know.........

I just received my first one this week and I'm no longer a member of the Network...... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Jeff Phillips

Jason - It's brand new. The 1st addition just came out a week ago.

brandon

Administrator
HT2 said:
I'm no longer a member of the Network......
What makes you think that? Did you call up the staff and ask them to cancel your membership? I don't think anyone's membership has expired yet.

jason308

10-4 Jeff, hopefully I will get mine soon. Thanks.

H

HT2

Brandon.........

Brandon said:
What makes you think that? Did you call up the staff and ask them to cancel your membership? I don't think anyone's membership has expired yet.
I was notified to re-new if I chose to and if I remember correctly I joined in August of '04 and it's a one year membership........I declined to re-new therefore I was just "assuming" that I wouldn't be a member any longer of the network.......

Make sense?????? :huh:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
HMmmmmmmmm I don't think I've gotten a copy yet... :pop:

H

HT2

Herschell........

BEARDGITTER said:
HMmmmmmmmm I don't think I've gotten a copy yet... :pop:
You just ain't been being nice to the appropriate people....... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
HT2 said:
You just ain't been being nice to the appropriate people....... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh you mean there is somebody considered "appropriate?" :eek:

What constitutes Appropo ??? :D

git'r

Al33

Hardy,

I got mine earlier this week and YES, I am impressed with it.

Good photo's, articles, and very informative. I plan on keeping mine just because it's the firsy one of what I believe will be years of publications.

To any and all who put it together and contributed to it, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

H

HT2

Herschell...........

BEARDGITTER said:
Oh you mean there is somebody considered "appropriate?" :eek:

What constitutes Appropo ??? :D

git'r
I was talkin' outside my means of understanding what I said.......I got not idea........

What constitutes "APPROPO"??????

Don't know that either....... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
You will enjoy it and if BIGGAME wins I do have a special award for him so I hope he does as well. :rofl: