Got close!

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months and appreciate all the knowledge that's been recorded here over the years. While I was fortunate to go with an experienced bear hunter who showed me the ropes in person, the threads in this forum helped a great deal in preparation for my first bear hunt this past weekend (Thursday to Sunday) in one of the North Georgia WMAs. I still have a lot to learn, but was excited to actually zero in on an area and get close to encountering one.

Found this just ten feet away from where I set up my PacSeat on the last sit of my hunt. Even a novice like me could tell it was very, very fresh. And so, while I didn't get to sling an arrow at one, I left feeling like I had accomplished something.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. I look forward to getting back over that way as soon as I can.

IMG_9425.jpeg

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I've been lurking on this forum for a few months and appreciate all the knowledge that's been recorded here over the years. While I was fortunate to go with an experienced bear hunter who showed me the ropes in person, the threads in this forum helped a great deal in preparation for my first bear hunt this past weekend (Thursday to Sunday) in one of the North Georgia WMAs. I still have a lot to learn, but was excited to actually zero in on an area and get close to encountering one.

Found this just ten feet away from where I set up my PacSeat on the last sit of my hunt. Even a novice like me could tell it was very, very fresh. And so, while I didn't get to sling an arrow at one, I left feeling like I had accomplished something.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. I look forward to getting back over that way as soon as I can.

View attachment 1255559
Keep trying