Dog Bear Hunt 2023

If anyone were to get drawn this year and need a houndsman feel free to reach out. I have went the last 3 years and know the area very well. All you will have to do is show up to a set up camp and enjoy. My group always has one of if not the highest success rates. I run hounds year round and guide bear hunts in NC. Here’s a link to a video of one of our hunts that a friend was fortunate to get drawn for . Thanks and God bless ! Seth Stallard

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Well I got another rejection, maybe one day . Not sure I could keep up but I’d sure like to have a chance to try one day .
Dogs, good folks and bears seems like my kind of fun . Maybe one day . Good luck if you are lucky enough to find someone to take you up on a great offer .

Well I got another rejection, maybe one day . Not sure I could keep up but I’d sure like to have a chance to try one day .
Dogs, good folks and bears seems like my kind of fun . Maybe one day . Good luck if you are lucky enough to find someone to take you up on a great offer .
Keep us in mind when you finally get lucky. It will take 5 points next year. You don’t have to worry about keeping up, just getting to the tree!! Thanks for your response and hope you have a great season

Latest posts