Got Milk?

Hawire

Got this from our mineral site location this past week. Man,I'm glad to see the little ones. :banana:

Attachments

• Doe with fawn2.JPG
    Doe with fawn2.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
H

HT2

Cool Pic!!!!!!!

I've been seeing quite a few little 'un's lately...........

Good Sign!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lostoutlaw

Got Milk????

Man that is one KEWL picture :banana: I see right now I may have to go out and buy me one o them trail cams hope the cows don't get it right Jim!!! ::ke: ::ke: :rofl: :rofl:

Hawire

Lostoutlaw,the picture was taken with the cheap Stealth cam. For some reason this camera never misses. I just went digital last week. Check out the new Moultrie digital.For half the price of other digitals it's hard to beat.I love mine. I know about the reputation Moultrie's got,but I've had a Moultrie Game Cam 2 for 5 years,and it still works! Anyway,the cameras are fun and they do help alot in scouting your area,IMO.

Guys,yall are right.That is a good picture,mother nature at her best.

Nugefan

man how cool is that...
Nature at it's finest...
:cool:

MoeBirds

You should DEFINATELY send that one in to Deer and Deer Hunting magazine!!!

...and to Stealth-Cam!!

...AWESOME SHOT!!!!

They pay.....$$$

Woody52

AWESOME PIC Hawire!!!
I was out a few weeks ago and jumped a doe on the way to my mineral site. She didn't go too far and I kept walking and about 20 yards later, I was within 6 or 8 feet from her 2 newborn (STILL WET) fawns!!! I was so nervous, I looked at them for about 5 seconds and went back to get my camera. By the time I got back (30 minutes or so) they were long gone. Man what an awesome experience! Seemed late for a drop in Georgia (Gwinnett County) seeing that the date was in mid June. But oh, well, better late than never. Just thought I'd share.

Hawire

I'll give all the credit to Mark(vts).It's his CHEAP camera,that never seems to miss. I do like to see the fawns,too. I just hope the deer have their scuba gear cause the land me and Mark hunt is probably under water.

Joe Moran

I was lucky enough to see a doe nurse 2 fawns @ 20 yards during bow season a few years ago. It was awesome to watch!