Guess who's fault it is?

Randy

They found her. According to the AJC, the Clark University student who has been missing since June 29th has been found. After a week of worrying, her mother was called to be informed that she has been found.........................................................................................IN JAIL. Now the mother is mad. She has called all the local authorities over the last week in an effort to find her missing daughter. They all told her they did not know where she was. Guess why? The daughter would not tell them her name so she was booked as Jane Doe. The mother is now mad at the authorities because they said they did not have anybody matching her description. I guess that is probably not true? They probably have about 1000 matching her description.

I don't know why but this just makes me mad that the authorities get the blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HT2

Randy.........

I agree bud.........

I don't think the mother has any reason to get mad...........

Besides.........

Why in the world would the girl no tell them her name........ :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Kind of ticks me off as well. :banginghe

duckbill

Always angling for that big "payoff", Randy. This twisted judicial system we've got has people programmed to sue, sue, sue. Instead of accepting blame or responsibility, the first thing to do is spin it on someone else and then slap them with a law suit.

The sick part is that they'll probably sue and win and cost the tax payers even more money. :banginghe

GeauxLSU

When I was 17 I had a 'string' of traffic tickets in about an 18 month stretch. No accidents, nothing really bad, just a bunch of tickets (rolling through a stop, moderate speeding on the interstate etc...) If I remember right, I think I got 7 or so. ANYWAY, my Momma was absolutely CONVINCED the local LEOs "had it out for me". Ain't no way her baby boy was in the wrong. Man you gotta' LOVE Mommas... :bounce:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

DISCLAIMER: If I had been in jail because I refused to identify myself, for a WEEK, Momma's love or not, Daddy would have WORN me out and if there was anything left Momma would have taken over wearing me out, all the while telling me how much she loved me of course. ;)

tr21

GeauxLSU said:
When I was 17 I had a 'string' of traffic tickets in about an 18 month stretch. No accidents, nothing really bad, just a bunch of tickets (rolling through a stop, moderate speeding on the interstate etc...) If I remember right, I think I got 7 or so. ANYWAY, my Momma was absolutely CONVINCED the local LEOs "had it out for me". Ain't no way her baby boy was in the wrong. Man you gotta' LOVE Mommas... :bounce:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

DISCLAIMER: If I had been in jail because I refused to identify myself, for a WEEK, Momma's love or not, Daddy would have WORN me out and if there was anything left Momma would have taken over wearing me out, all the while telling me how much she loved me of course. ;)
well that was then.now you can't touch your kids no matter what they do.it's just not right to spank your kid it might hurt his or her feelings and we don't want that now,do we?we must help the politicaly correct people make more hoodlums to put in jail because their daddy(if known) didn't knock them upside their head's a time or two. :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

raghorn

Sounds to me like they need to tack on some obstruction charges and anything else that might remotely fit. :whip:

Toliver

tr21 said:
well that was then.now you can't touch your kids no matter what they do.it's just not right to spank your kid it might hurt his or her feelings and we don't want that now,do we?we must help the politicaly correct people make more hoodlums to put in jail because their daddy(if known) didn't knock them upside their head's a time or two. :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

HA! Says who? My kid is getting raised the same way I was..... with a sore butt when needed.

The Jane Doe doesn't surprise me. I've arrested several people who have refused to tell me their name. I just book them in as Mr or Ms Doe and let them stay there until they figure out who they are. Doesn't add one bit of extra work on me. Let'em be stupid.

reylamb

Toliver said:
HA! Says who? My kid is getting raised the same way I was..... with a sore butt when needed.

The Jane Doe doesn't surprise me. I've arrested several people who have refused to tell me their name. I just book them in as Mr or Ms Doe and let them stay there until they figure out who they are. Doesn't add one bit of extra work on me. Let'em be stupid.
Ditto that Toli...............someone may want to explain to my kids that those are not spankings they are getting from time to time.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
When my daughter, now 24, was in the 5th grade she came home from school one day and announced, "From now on, when you go to spank me, I can tell you to STOP THE VIOLENCE! and if'n you don't I can dail 911 and get you arrested!"

I calmly got up, walked over to the phone, handed it to her and told her she'd better get to dailin' 'cause I was about to beat that notion right back to where ever it came from!

She teared up, apologized and she and I took a ride to talk to a Principle (sp) about a teacher. About one hour later we left with an apology and a promise that no one at that school would ever again try to teach my daughter to be a rebel.

I'm with you toliver! :whip:

matthewsman

sounds like a problem with her raising,not our system

What was she incarcerated for?Wonder what her mom's record looks like?Who's paying for her to go to school and act a fool?

My little boy(7yrs)will tell you his fastest learning connection is "butt to the brain"He's one of the most open,polite kids around...........He doesn't flinch everytime I raise my hand either,he understands.......

Hunterrs

GONetwork Member
I think it was Disorderly Conduct. Sort of a "catch all" used from time to time by LEO'S.

Dep6

That kinda ticked me off, it was her choice not to tell anyone her name, so it is all on the daughter as far as I am concerned. Guess she thought if she didn't tell her name, they would get tired of her being there and let her go. NOT