Guided Coyote Hunt

MCBUCK

Wanted : Individual with good Yote calling skills. Ability to shoot intermediate distances--200 to 400 yards with or with out light. Not afraid of cows or donkeys : willing to drive to Murray County in North Georgia. Must provide you own coke money.
Seriously , I would like to get some responses from you "professional" yote shooters. I have access to about 250 ac of good yote land and want to swapa a hunt , or just info with a board member who has some skills shootin these critters. I have killed 2 there this year alone , my buddy killed one, and have shot several in past years ( the land owner has resorted to donkeys ! ) Just send me a P.M. but I am probably gonna just limit it to one or two persons on one or two occasions as I ahve worn out my hunt time with Momma , on deer hunts.

Randy

PM sent. ou are also welcome to come go with me some time if you like!

Gadget

Yotes get educated real quick, call a few up in a certain area and then it usually doesn't work anymore. With only 250 acres and three taken already, it might be some tuff hunting. I like to have at least a thousand acres, call in one spot for 15 to 30 min then move to a new location. Most all the yotes i've called in, came within the first 15 minutes and they can cover a lot of ground quick!

Coyotes running in on you full bore can make for some very exciting hunting. I'll be hunting with Southern Woods & Water in the next couple of weeks, hopefully I get em some good footage for the show.

Last edited:

01Foreman400

Staff member
250 acers is only a couple of stands. I'd be driving more than hunting and I don't think I could hit a coyote at 400 yards. ::huh:

Darrell

Last edited:

MCBUCK

Land has never been called on b-4. Shot the ones we did while deer hunting , and have the ability to hunt over ...."chicken house overflow". :bounce:

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
On our 1200 acres in Wilkes county it sometimes sounds like we have 10,000 at night. Wehave only killed one or two over the years. To my knowledge we have never had anyone actively hunt them.

Anyone in the Franklin County / WIlkes county area who might be interested inshowing me the ropes of calling hunting I would also be interested.