Gun Boots for Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe

Tight Lines

Anyone have a Honda Pioneer SxS with gun boots you like? I have the 1000-5 Deluxe and there are limited places to put gun boots in the bed. I can't really find any that I like and that fit well...

Thanks in advance for your suggestions...

Dean

I have a Seizmik in cab gun holder (secures 2 guns) that is seat belt secured in middle front seat of 1000-5. It works fine, easy to take out and put back if need the middle front seat for a passenger...not sure if you only want an encased boot, but they also have overhead racks that work.

Tight Lines

I have a Seizmik in cab gun holder (secures 2 guns) that is seat belt secured in middle front seat of 1000-5. It works fine, easy to take out and put back if need the middle front seat for a passenger...not sure if you only want an encased boot, but they also have overhead racks that work.
Yes I like the Seismic products just put those mirrors on the Pioneer. I'd really like to have to enclosed boots in the back but there just isn't a good setup that I can find. I had a pair on my EZGO that I loved but no way to mount them on the Honda without building some brackets. Was hoping to find some...

Tight Lines

I use the overhead rack in an older Honda. It works well for all but the very longest pieces.
Thanks...I'm looking for enclosed boots...ideally...it gets so dusty running around the lease in it that I'd prefer enclosed...can always just use a case in the bed of course...

Tight Lines

Leave that side by side at the house and tote that rifle. You'll save money and not worry...:bounce:

Touche! It's a good couple of miles from camp to one of our gates on the 3000 acres...we still do a lot of walking where the SxS can't go...

I actually use it more when we are working and hauling stuff...i.e. this weekend is planting...and I like to have my rifles...the AR I don't care if it gets dirty I just blow it off...

A couple of my other rifles I'd prefer not to be in the dust, dirt, and mud...

With that said, they are tools, I do not have any safe queens...they are get shot, dinged, and dirty...

killerv

While not boots, I put suregrips on my 700, had a piece of black fence post cut and mounted behind headrests with quickfists, easily folded up and removable.

YplEOlh.jpg

Afj0Uez.jpg