Gun Show this weekend Cobb Civic Center

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
went this afternoon and got some ammo Georgia Arms 45 long colt 200gr Gold Dot Hollow Point @ 1100fps-- and-- some Ga. Arms 300 Win. Magnum 165 Grand Slams @ 3100fps anybody used either rounds?? I started to ger the 165 Nosler B.Tips but recent talk of them blowing up at higher velocitys made me pick the older Grand Slams---- one guy had a T.C. Encore handgun-2 scoped barrels 7mm-08(magna ported) 22-250 /holster/carry case and only wanted $$$950.00:hair: :hair: :hair: at that kind of prices I should sell my T.C. stuff and retire:p

weagle

I went after lunch today. There were the usuall scattered deals in the show. winchester 70 for $299, NIB colt light rifle for $389, Browning citori 20 ga with chokes $800.

One good buy that was still there when I left was a 788 remington in 30-30 for $300. That's a hard to find gun and the early 788's had Walnut stocks.

There was a beautiful, mint 722 remington in .257 roberts but the dealer was asking $750.

I sold a few scopes and bought some odds an ends.

Weagle

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
wish I had known you were there I would have said HOWDY:D

weagle

Sorry I missed you. We probably passed each other several times. I was there for about 3 hours.

Weagle

duckbill

weagle said:
IThere was a beautiful, mint 722 remington in .257 roberts but the dealer was asking $750.

Weagle

:hair: :hair: WOW! They're getting up there.

I had the opportunity to buy one in mint condition at a gun show last year for $450. I didn't have the funds, but really wanted that rig.

boneboy96

I didn't stay long...sold a Romie AK-47 (wasr-10) and then bailed.