Hammer about to drop on ttun

Doboy Dawg

What a absolute joke :ROFLMAO: 3 regular season game suspensions, that doesn’t include practices:ROFLMAO:
That’s like making Bobby Cox go to the locker room:ROFLMAO:

The NCAA is a joke! Cheat all you want, we’ll make your coach sit in the locker room with a IPad and text the stolen plays in:ROFLMAO:

Did Hairball get to pick his own punishment?

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
What a absolute joke :ROFLMAO: 3 regular season game suspensions, that doesn’t include practices:ROFLMAO:
That’s like making Bobby Cox go to the locker room:ROFLMAO:

The NCAA is a joke! Cheat all you want, we’ll make your coach sit in the locker room with a IPad and text the stolen plays in:ROFLMAO:

Did Hairball get to pick his own punishment?
The suspension was instituted by the Big10. Haven't seen any response by the NCAA yet.

James12

The NCAA will go hard in the paint as they rarely get opportunities to be relevant any longer after drawing their line in the sand and not finding a median before NIL steamrolled them. I just can’t wait to see how many other schools have done this.

Doboy Dawg

The NCAA will go hard in the paint as they rarely get opportunities to be relevant any longer after drawing their line in the sand and not finding a median before NIL steamrolled them. I just can’t wait to see how many other schools have done this.
I know what’s next hand out cash in a McDonald’s bag? Oh, never mind :ROFLMAO:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Bold move by bIG 1.0 doing that before it’s played out, regardless of guilt. Hmmm.
Unfortunately you don’t have access to the evidence they do. The big10 wanted accountability when it counts. Not 2 years down the road. Hairball will be coaching in the NFL next year and leave all of this behind.

James12

Unfortunately you don’t have access to the evidence they do. The big10 wanted accountability when it counts. Not 2 years down the road. Hairball will be coaching in the NFL next year and leave all of this behind.

^ “we” don’t have access…

I bet OSU clobbers them now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Why Big Ten suspended Michigan's Jim Harbaugh and what's next​

"The goal of the scheme was to gain an unfair advantage by stealing the signs of teams that the University's football team was due to play later in the season," Petitti said. "Such misconduct inherently compromises the integrity of competition."

But paying players doesn't. Help me Jesus! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Madsnooker

Take it with a grain of salt but someone in the know on ttun side said the ncaa, the BIG and the FBI have shared info and its much more damaging then what has been made public so far. Initially the BIG commish was going to wait, but becuase of the info they now have that's undeniable. He couldn't wait because it would look really bad on the BIG to have known what they know now and sit on it until the ncaa makes a ruling. That's why the BIG commish didn't even consider all the letters he received in the last 2 days from ttun, their lawyers.

Again take it with a grain of salt but common from where it's coming I would assume it's going to get much worse before it gets better for ttun.

bullgator

Take it with a grain of salt but someone in the know on ttun side said the ncaa, the BIG and the FBI have shared info and its much more damaging then what has been made public so far. Initially the BIG commish was going to wait, but becuase of the info they now have that's undeniable. He couldn't wait because it would look really bad on the BIG to have known what they know now and sit on it until the ncaa makes a ruling. That's why the BIG commish didn't even consider all the letters he received in the last 2 days from ttun, their lawyers.

Again take it with a grain of salt but common from where it's coming I would assume it's going to get much worse before it gets better for ttun.
Someone?…..boy, you OSU folks sure have some high level connections.
So, just between you and me, is Biden going to be put back in office?

Madsnooker

Someone?…..boy, you OSU folks sure have some high level connections.
So, just between you and me, is Biden going to be put back in office?
It was Dan Dakitch but I assumed most here wouldn't know who he was. Just watched him on TV. No high level connection but your dry humor knows no bounds!!! :cheers:

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

It was Dan Dakitch but I assumed most here wouldn't know who he was. Just watched him on TV. No high level connection but your dry humor no know bounds!!! :cheers:
At least you can appreciate it now :wink:. I need to find new thin skinned OSU fans.

James12

Harbaugh to prison