Hammer about to drop on ttun

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Anybody seen any hammers dropping up there in Michigan? I see they won their game without Hairball. Does this mean they are still stealing signs?

MudDucker

Staff member
Anybody seen any hammers dropping up there in Michigan? I see they won their game without Hairball. Does this mean they are still stealing signs?

Maybe, maybe not, but it means that hairball probably was watching on a tv with live communications with the sidelines ... that is if you think he is really needed.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Maybe, maybe not, but it means that hairball probably was watching on a tv with live communications with the sidelines ... that is if you think he is really needed.

Well, it is the B1G so their season consists of playing tOSU and some high school teams. Not what you'd call a monumental challenge.

bullgator

Can y’all imagine UM beating the 5* capital of CFB, tOSU, without their head coach? The crisis hotlines in the 614 gonna get busy.

ddavis1120

All joking aside and I'm not getting my hopes up but I think hairball and ttun should get hammered. They were cheating and they knew they were cheating. And if you believe in Darwin, they weren't even doing a very good job of hiding it.

I guarantee if Michigan had beaten UGA in the Orange Bowl the tenor of this thread would be dramatically different. Because the "sign stealer guy" was recording in the GA Dome at the SEC championship game(s) as well.

Madsnooker

Not sure how much you guys follow but it now appears, US Integrery, which is the gambling watch dog that works with the ncaa, is who investigated and turned ttun in to the ncaa and the BIG. If that is true that is huge. Will the hammer drop on ttun? It sure looks like it's headed that way.

Apparently, as I said earlier, this all started with the Weiss coach getting fired back in February when inappropriate stuff was found on his computer. The FBI got involved becuase many think it has to do with children in some way. When the computers were confiscated while building the case against Weiss they also found gambling info along with the sign stealing stuff which then was turned over to US Integrity to investigate. When you mess with Vegas your usually gonna be in big trouble. Lol

Yes Elfiii, I still maintain a hammer falling on ttun with everything that's coming out. It's way more then one coaching staff looking over to the other sideline and trying to solve their play calling.

Last edited:

bullgator

Not sure how much you guys follow but it now appears, US Integrery, which is the gambling watch dog that works with the ncaa, is who investigated and turned ttun in to the ncaa and the BIG. If that is true that is huge. Will the hammer drop on ttun? It sure looks like it's headed that way.

Apparently, as I said earlier, this all started with the Weiss coach getting fired back in February when inappropriate stuff was found on his computer. The FBI got involved becuase many think it has to do with children in some way. When the computers were confiscated and building the case against Weiss they also found gambling info along with the sign stealing stuff which then was turned over to US Integrity to investigate. When you mess with Vegas your usually gonna be in big trouble. Lol

Yes Elfiii, I still maintain a hammer falling on ttun with everything that's coming out. It's way more then one catching staff looking over to the other sideline and trying to solve their play calling.
But will the Acorns beat Michigan…….without them forfeiting?

earlthegoat2

I’m in Ann Arbor today and it is all nobody is talking about.

I’ll be in East Lansing (Michigan St) in about an hour so we will see what they have to say.

bullgator

Madsnooker

Soooo…….is this the hammer? :huh:
No, it's about Hairball and ttun caving. They don't want anything else made public tomorrow with the judge. The BIG had to do something to not look stupid so they slapped hairball with the 3 game suspension and then they are letting the ncaa, FBI etc continue to do the major part of this. . The statement today that ttun put out doesn't match what the BIG just put out. The investigation is not over by any stretch they are just handing the button off. The BIG doesn't have an investigative department. And keep in mind, the last thing the BIG wants is to punish any of its members. Most are shocked they handed out the 3 game suspension but probably did becuase of the outcry by all the other schools once they saw the evidence so far. The BIG had to do something to look competent. I don't pretend to know everything that's just what I have been reading on this flight back from Ohio. LolScreenshot_20231116_165620_Samsung Internet.jpg

bullgator

BIG10 = BIGFIZZLE
[/QUOTE]
Can’t wait for the OSU spin

bullgator

I think they go light and let Michigan finish the season out. After the season is when we’ll see something happen.