Hancock Co

Craig Knight

Okay am I the only one or are there some more that hunt around there, that go to the VFW , just off hwy 22 and Hwy 15?( i think its hwy 15) Just wondering. :huh:

Toliver

So far, you're the only one.

t bird

I do!!! :fine: Went to highschool over there with the blonde headed twins that work there. Ahhh, the vfw what a fine place!!! Hey Craig how many old women ya done took back to camp with ya??????????? ::ke: :banana:

FootLongDawg

If you are talking about the one in Sparta, I let a friend of mine talk me into going ONE time. Boy, you want to talk some desperate housewives :hair:

H

HT2

Craig.........

I ain't goin' to that VFW..........

We have a lot better time sittin' round our campfire drinkin' some brewski's and tellin' lies........

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

General Lee

Aw come on HT,you gotta go see the disco ball atleast once.I left there with one of them neon angels one night and the next mornin' she said "Please excuse me while I go brush my tooth" :bounce: Hey T Bird,You go to John Hancock?

J Ferguson

Them twins have played a few cards and drank a few at our camp....There dad runs the vfw....

Spent quiet a few fri. nights there but not to much any more .....

t bird

General Lee said:
Aw come on HT,you gotta go see the disco ball atleast once.I left there with one of them neon angels one night and the next mornin' she said "Please excuse me while I go brush my tooth" :bounce: Hey T Bird,You go to John Hancock?
:rofl: :rofl: Yep sure did!!

H

HT2

General........

NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!

HT2 don't do VFW's............ :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

the HEED!

Banned
Only ones Ive ever seen down in Hancock were down right football bat material, LOL, I prefer to stick around camp as HT2 mentioned and drink beer at the campfire :cheers:

Craig Knight

t bird said:
I do!!! :fine: Went to highschool over there with the blonde headed twins that work there. Ahhh, the vfw what a fine place!!! Hey Craig how many old women ya done took back to camp with ya??????????? ::ke: :banana:

Absolutely NONE of them, man, theys some desperate somethings around that place. But them twins sure do look good.