Handmade deer antler knives

Who knows of a person who makes hand made deer antler knives. Preferably someone who will make custom antler knives with antlers provided...Any info is appreciated. Been checking the interent when i find free time and have yet to find a good knife maker.

Handgunner

IF you are wanting a working knife with a steel blade, TENPOINT and IFLY4U puts out some nice ones.

If you are wanting a true replica of knives like the indians made, complete with a flint or obsidian blade, Nicodemus is your man.

Do a search in the "Hobbies and Crafts" forum.. You'll find plenty of gorgeous knives.

Sling

Funny you mentioned that 11. In the process of moving last night I rediscovered a bucket full of old antlers and wondered what to do with them. Now I know what to do with at least some of them!

REMINGTON710

Sling if yoou don't want them you can give the to nicomdus...He has great knives...

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
He is a distant relative of Nick. :bounce:

:rofl: :rofl: Yea, he`s branch kin, from down the creek a ways. He ain`t nothin` like me though. He`s mean, irritable, grouchy, stand-offish, reclusive, eccentric, takes spells and goes off into the swamp by hisself for days on end. Totes knives too. Stay shy of him! :crazy: :crazy: :rofl: :rofl:

RatherBHuntin

If you want a Damascus blade, I saw a fellow at the gun show this weekend from Cordele, he had nice blades and handles.
Raleigh Tabor
229 271-1103

REMINGTON710

yeah yall know what I ment...

contender*

P.M. knifemaker. He's quittin the Apple festival and may have one or two layin around.:biggrin2:

Here's one he made for my son about two years ago.--He makes the sheaths also.

Handgunner

P.M. knifemaker. He's quittin the Apple festival and may have one or two layin around.:biggrin2:

Here's one he made for my son about two years ago.--He makes the sheaths also.

Now that's a gorgeous knife!

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
Like Handgunner said, if you're wanting areplica like the Indians made, Nicodemus is the man! My brother was fortunate enough to get one at Christmas time from his favorite kid sister (ok, he only HAS one. me!) and when his son-in-law saw it...I thought there was going to be a tussle! So, my nephew Nick, got one for his birthday! They've got them showing them off to everybody.
Sue

60Grit

Look up IFLY4U

He makes some really sweet looking antler knives and is very reasonable.

Dovebuster33

Here's one of mine

I made this one for the wife. It was @ the third knife I made and it's a small one (because that's about the only kind of antlers I can get lately)

However I am having some arthritis problems right now so I am out of the business for now.

DB

Attachments

• Knives 5-21-2005 021.jpg
    Knives 5-21-2005 021.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,338

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Dovebuster33, that is one darlin` of a knife right there! :cheers:

Handgunner

Dovebuster.

I love that drop point! Sweet lookin' knife!

Burl E.

those are some fine looking blades!
I didn't know we had so much talent here!:cool:

One day we might get all the call makers, knife makers, buckskiners, wood carvers, leather workers, and ..... and have our own outdoor show. Ya' know cut out the middle man.

Might even make us some real cash!:huh: