heading to ga-al line for 4 evening-morning hunts

oregonbowhunter

Got all the kids packed gonna only be able to hunt either mornings or evenings not both hunts everyday so we can spend time with kids as well.

DSGB

Benning?

I'll be just south of you in Ft. Mitchell. Opening day of firearms season in Bama. Still not sure what I'm hunting with. Have a chance of rain, so I'm bringing both. If its gonna rain hard I'll tote the rifle for the first time this year.

Hopefully hunt all day tomorrow and then on Monday. I took the day off since it will be colder. Then I'll be on vacation starting Wednesday.

Good luck to you! I loved hunting on post growing up. There's some good ones if you know where to look.

oregonbowhunter

Not sure if im hunting benning yet i am camping on 154 acres that hasnt been legally hunted in 40 years so we will see. If nothing here we will be hunting benning

oregonbowhunter

Well here we go. Im setup in northern section of property overlooking 2 year old cut backed upto a drainage. Wife is setup high on ridgeline on southside of property borsering a treefarm. So far one shot this am on adjecent ridge. Wife has seen 2 does and 1 spike so far, she said she isnt shooting till she sees a decent buck because the drag looks nasty.

oregonbowhunter

Just had a 6 pt come screamin by guess he got the memo im a brown its down hunting today

oregonbowhunter

Pretty slow day now since this wind has increased not sure where we goin to hunt this evening got to make decision soon though ugh

Latest posts