Here we go again...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Shortages started a decade ago. One should be as prepared as feasible by now. I’m good for the remainder of my life and my children if their not foolish.

SC Hunter

The only thing I don't have enough loaded ammo in is 6.5 creedmoor. I do have enough brass and bullets that I can have enough that I'd shoot the barrel out of the gun I just need to get them loaded. I'm buying more 17 before the end of the year just to make sure but otherwise I feel like I have enough to shoot for a long time.

Reactions: Dub

Lilly001

I’m reasonably well provisioned.
I still purchase more when I find acceptable prices.
I just purchased a couple k of .22lr because I found a premium load at under 7.5 cents per round.
I do provide my friends with ammo when I see a need.
My minimum reserve for a center fire deer rifle is 200 rounds of hunting ammo and a little more for practice.

Liberty

I enjoy shooting as a hobby and try to make sure there is plenty to hunt with, but your average high capacity semi-auto 9mm shooter likely sends as many down-range in a 2 hour Saturday morning session as an old-timey pistolero did in a year. I’ve been considering getting into flintlocks, but there hasn’t been a constant supply of ffff priming powder in my area in years.