Hey all you Southern Rock Fans

ZACK

Ya'll need to check out a band named Jupiter Coyote. If ya'll like southernrock/blugrass/mountain jam/country you will love these guys. They can flat out play. They are a live band making their living playing on the road. I used to never miss one of their shows when I was in college and have still managed to make a few after. One of the lead guitarist plays a "Guito" (sp?) it is a banjo frett board on a electric guitar body. They have a very unique sound and I love it. They have about nine or ten CDs out. A couple of the guys in the band are locals from Macon and Athens. Go check them out @ www.jupitercoyote.com. They have a double live CD called JC Live that is unreal. It was recorded in 2002 at the Georgia Theater in Athens. They do a cover of Dueling Banjo's/Foggy Mountain Breakdown that is worth hearing. I saw you guys talking about all the southern rock and thought ya'll might like these guys too. A couple other songs to make sure you listen to are "Crazy Women" "Ship in the Bottle" "Man in your Band" "Rose Hill". Anyway, ya'll check em out. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Woody's Janitor

Thanks, Zack. I did check them out and I liked what I heard!